Skip to main content

Digital citizenship


I think I’m a good digital citizenship, because I know the laws of searching in internet, and I respect him. I think this too because I respect the privacy of all the internet’s surfers.

Image result for internet isn't safe
I think you are safe online if you know which pictures are good for post and which not, and I think these too if you know in which pages you can search information and in which not. But if you don’t control yourself, surfing internet it will be very dangerous because other people you don’t know can view you in your intimacy. It will be risky too if you go to illegal websites, because provably there was a virus, and your computer provably gets damage. It’s perilous surfing internet because there’re hackers connected in the server, and they can enter in your privacy things and view all of your things posted in the network without your consent. It’s dangerous go online too because if you open a credit card, these hackers can steal money from your savings.

If you surf in the network, it’s important have different passwords for be unforeseeable. It’s important too don’t pass intimacy photos, if a person send to you. If you have Instagram, it’s crucial have your account privacy for decide which person can view your photos. For be safe surfing in internet is necessary have an antivirus, for be protected all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your digital footprint

When you go online you leave a trail. This is like a real footprint. It says where you’ve been, how long you stayed and what you’ve been doing there. When you do anything, the hackers can watch you. I think this it’s negative, because you don’t have complete privacy and other people you don’t know can watch what you search. Everyone have a digital footprint, all what you search are in the “historial”. Here are 3 tips for taking care of your digital footprint: 1.     Do use a picture instead of a photo of yourself. 2.     Do use punctuation marks in your password. 3.     Do log off when you leave a website.

Dialogue-Functional Language

Functional language Making compromises and polite requests 2.- You want to go out on your bike, but it’s broken. You want your brother to help you repair it, but he’s watching and interesting TV programme. M.C: Brother, can I request you something? P.S: Hi, what so important? M.C: Could you help me to repair my broken bicycle? P.S: Not right now, I’m watching my favorite programme. M.C: You always say that. P.S: I’m not going to be long, I promise you. M.C: It’s not fair, I need the bicycle in this moment. P.S: Okey, okey. I’ll go in a moment. Here is the audio.