Skip to main content

Christmas plans

Marçal : What are you doing for christmas, Pau?
Pau: I'm going to Portaventura with my family. Justi imagine! I'll be riding a roller coster all day!
Marçal : Thats awesome! How nice!
Pau: And you, Marçal?
Marçal: I'm going to Germany with my family. We go there with our car. Just imagine! I'll go to a place there's not in our Country.
Pau: That sounds cool! Luck you too! I went there last year, It's amazing! You'll be very fun!
Marçal: Thank you for the information, Pau. I'm going to visit a lot of things. I'm going to Frankfut city!
Pau: I went there too! The city is very beautifil and cheap!
Marçal: Oh that sounds great!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your digital footprint

When you go online you leave a trail. This is like a real footprint. It says where you’ve been, how long you stayed and what you’ve been doing there. When you do anything, the hackers can watch you. I think this it’s negative, because you don’t have complete privacy and other people you don’t know can watch what you search. Everyone have a digital footprint, all what you search are in the “historial”. Here are 3 tips for taking care of your digital footprint: 1.     Do use a picture instead of a photo of yourself. 2.     Do use punctuation marks in your password. 3.     Do log off when you leave a website.

Dialogue-Functional Language

Functional language Making compromises and polite requests 2.- You want to go out on your bike, but it’s broken. You want your brother to help you repair it, but he’s watching and interesting TV programme. M.C: Brother, can I request you something? P.S: Hi, what so important? M.C: Could you help me to repair my broken bicycle? P.S: Not right now, I’m watching my favorite programme. M.C: You always say that. P.S: I’m not going to be long, I promise you. M.C: It’s not fair, I need the bicycle in this moment. P.S: Okey, okey. I’ll go in a moment. Here is the audio.